Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
67mm Snap-On Lens Cap
LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
The AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens from Nikon is a multi-purpose zoom lens capable of wide-angle and telephoto imaging with a 35mm focal length equivalence of 27-210mm. This all-in-one zoom lens is compatible with DX format cameras and FX format cameras in crop mode. It Features an extra-low dispersion (ED) glass element and an aspherical element to improve edge sharpness and clarity while correcting chromatic and geometric distortions. Nikon's Super Integrated Lens Coating (SIC) improves light transmission and reduces ghosting and flare. The combination of high-quality optics and a broad zoom range make the 18-140mm an ideal lens for travel and other tasks that demand functionality without sacrificing portability.
Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) autofocus mechanism provides near-silent auto focusing that is both fast and accurate. Combined with Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization, the SWM AF system equips the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm for handheld video recording as well as fast-action photography. Additionally, manual autofocus override allows instant switching to manual focus without taking your eye off the subject. The minimum focus distance is 1.48' and its 7-blade rounded aperture helps to provide pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds.
- Compatible with DX-sized image sensors and FX format sensors in crop mode.
- The 7.8x magnification ratio provides a versatile 18-140mm zoom range which is equivalent to 27-210mm in the 35mm format and covers wide-angle to telephoto perspectives.
- Vibration Reduction can provide up to four stops of image stabilization for sharper handheld photos and video.
- One aspherical and one ED lens element reduce chromatic aberration and help improve image sharpness, color and clarity.
- The Nikon Super Integrated Coated lens system enhances light transmission and reduces lens flare.
- Internal focus system means only the internal lens elements move during focusing allowing for compact, lightweight lenses capable of closer focusing distances and more practical usage of specialty filters.
- The Silent Wave Motor autofocus mechanism provides quick, quiet and precise auto focusing.
- Manual focus override allows instant switching between AF and MF focusing systems for greater control of focus placement.
We accept all major credit and Debt cards, PayPal is also offered as a payment option.
Sometimes as a shopper you may change your mind, we understand this and offer a 14 Day returns Period.
At Instashot, we provide a 3 year warranty on all of our items.
All manufacturer faults will be covered and all repairs are carried out locally by the manufacturer
All Shipments are sent insured and fully tracked via reputable couriers such as UPS and Fedex.
UK - Estimated between 3-5 Days
EU - Estimated between 5-7 Days
Shipping within the UK is FREE
FREE Shipping also available for Spain, France and Ireland Other EU Countries will incur a £45 Fee for Shipping